About the Recipe
Jamie Oliver's delicious recipe makes for a speedy dinner. This is Episode 2 of Table for Two.
2 chicken breasts, halved
Puff pastry, cut into strips
4 tbs of pesto
Asparagus on the side
· 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
· 1.5 tb of olive oil
· 2 tb of 21 Seasoning Salute from TJs
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Flatten your chicken breasts and season with salt & pepper
3. Add a tb of pesto to each piece of chicken
4. Wrap your chicken pieces using 3-4 strips of puff pastry, place chicken on foil-lined baking tray
5. Next to your chicken, combine all the ingredients for your asparagus
6. Bake for 25 min
7. Let cool and enjoy!